Los Cabos is the perfect destination for a gorgeous wedding on the beach.
With miles of soft sand and breathtaking ocean views, there are endless options for unforgettable beach ceremonies in Cabo.
We want our Cabo brides to picture themselves exchanging vows in front of their closest friends and family as the sun sets over the ocean. Of course, in order to inspire that vision, we’re sharing a few of our favorite Cabo wedding beach ceremony set-ups!
When we design beach ceremonies, our Cabo wedding planners work closely with our expert floral and décor teams to create a beautiful huppah. The ceremony huppah serves as a backdrop for the nuptials, and enhances the gorgeous view.
Some of our favorite huppahs are simple and rustic, but we also adore elaborate huppahs! Oversized fresh florals, hanging greenery and lanterns are stylish ways to add a personal touch to the huppah and aisle.
The aisle itself should complement the ceremony huppah. A few scattered rose petals work great for minimalist beach wedding ceremonies, but the options for aisle décor are endless. For more intricate beach ceremonies, a monogrammed aisle, large flower arrangements and floral aisle designs all add an air of sophistication to the set-up.
Guest seating is another important element of a Cabo beach wedding. Our wedding planners know just the right seating to suggest for every couple’s style. Whether you love the look of rustic bench seating, dark wood or elegant Chiavari chairs, the team at Creative Destination Events has the perfect seating for your destination beach wedding!
Since beach weddings mean sandy feet, we recommend choosing a shoe station where guests can leave their shoes behind while they attend the ceremony. Our planners will makes sure your shoe station coordinates with the décor style and signage of your beach ceremony.
There’s nothing quite like a destination wedding on the beach in Los Cabos. With the right ceremony huppah, a gorgeous aisle to walk down, and all the amenities for your guests to witness your vows, your Cabo beach wedding will be a dream come true!
Call the wedding planners at Creative Destination Events today to find out more about how truly amazing weddings in Cabo can be!
After your partner proposes, then it’s your turn to pop the big question to your best friends: “Will you be my bridesmaid?”
Choosing your bridal party is a big step towards the most important day of your life. Your bridesmaids will be just like family as you plan your wedding, say goodbye to your single days and, of course, when you celebrate your marriage on the big day itself
Asking your friends to take on such a significant role is a special moment, and at Creative Destination Events, we love turning special moments into unforgettable memories! Your friends will forever treasure the day you asked them to be your bridesmaid if you use one of these 8 creative ideas:
1. The only piece missing is you! A personalized puzzle is an adorable way to ask your friends to be in your wedding. And it makes a cute keepsake they can frame and hang on their wall!
2. Here’s what we’re going to need to have a good time. Are you in? A bridesmaid box or wedding kit has everything your girls need to have fun before the big day: drinks, nail polish, chocolates, candles and whatever else means the most to you and your squad.
3. I can’t tie the knot without you! These pretty bridesmaid hair ties are both practical and pretty!
4. Will candy convince you? Sweet candies with a personal message are one tasty way to ask your friend to be a part of your wedding day.
5. I donut want to get married without you. A donut alone would do the trick for us, but the sweet message inside guarantees your friends will say “yes!"
6. First drink your coffee, then say you’ll be my bridesmaid. This special personalized coffee mug is something your friends will treasure long after your wedding day. a personalized card is the perfect invitation for your girls to join your wedding party.
7. A special card for a special request. Whether it’s hand-lettered, hand-painted or just the cutest printed card, a personalized card is the perfect invitation for your girls to join your wedding party.
8. Your friendship is a gift, so I got you something special. Your best friends probably mean the world to you, so why not give them a gorgeous little token of your appreciation when you ask them to be in your wedding? A bottle of champagne with a cute necklace, bracelet or earrings would be a generous touch, and they can wear the jewelry on your wedding day!
The team of wedding planners at Creative Destination Events knows all the most original ways to pop the question to your Cabo bridesmaids. Contact us to learn more today!