After your partner proposes, then it’s your turn to pop the big question to your best friends: “Will you be my bridesmaid?”
Choosing your bridal party is a big step towards the most important day of your life. Your bridesmaids will be just like family as you plan your wedding, say goodbye to your single days and, of course, when you celebrate your marriage on the big day itself
Asking your friends to take on such a significant role is a special moment, and at Creative Destination Events, we love turning special moments into unforgettable memories! Your friends will forever treasure the day you asked them to be your bridesmaid if you use one of these 8 creative ideas:
1. The only piece missing is you! A personalized puzzle is an adorable way to ask your friends to be in your wedding. And it makes a cute keepsake they can frame and hang on their wall!
2. Here’s what we’re going to need to have a good time. Are you in? A bridesmaid box or wedding kit has everything your girls need to have fun before the big day: drinks, nail polish, chocolates, candles and whatever else means the most to you and your squad.
3. I can’t tie the knot without you! These pretty bridesmaid hair ties are both practical and pretty!
4. Will candy convince you? Sweet candies with a personal message are one tasty way to ask your friend to be a part of your wedding day.
5. I donut want to get married without you. A donut alone would do the trick for us, but the sweet message inside guarantees your friends will say “yes!"
6. First drink your coffee, then say you’ll be my bridesmaid. This special personalized coffee mug is something your friends will treasure long after your wedding day. a personalized card is the perfect invitation for your girls to join your wedding party.
7. A special card for a special request. Whether it’s hand-lettered, hand-painted or just the cutest printed card, a personalized card is the perfect invitation for your girls to join your wedding party.
8. Your friendship is a gift, so I got you something special. Your best friends probably mean the world to you, so why not give them a gorgeous little token of your appreciation when you ask them to be in your wedding? A bottle of champagne with a cute necklace, bracelet or earrings would be a generous touch, and they can wear the jewelry on your wedding day!
The team of wedding planners at Creative Destination Events knows all the most original ways to pop the question to your Cabo bridesmaids. Contact us to learn more today!
It’s February, and love is in the air in Los Cabos! Nothing sets the mood quite like the perfect event lighting, so this week we’re sharing some of our favorite lighting looks from our sister company, Cabo Linens, Things and More….
Proper lighting is one of the most vital elements of any special occasion. Lighting not only transforms your venue into a magical space for your guests, but also it creates a dramatic first impression when people walk into each area for the first time.
There are so many ways to customize your lighting design, and no one in Cabo designs an unforgettable event space better than our team of wedding planners working with Cabo Linens, Things and More…!
For a rustic lighting design that still radiates romance, we love the look of string lighting. From beach venues to intimate garden affairs, string lighting is versatile enough to go from casual to elegant in any setting.
Candles are another of our favorite lighting elements. The soft glow of candlelight always sets a romantic tone, and the simple look of votives and mirrors will never go out of style.
Lanterns are also a trendy lighting option we adore for events in Los Cabos. Cabo Linens, Things and More… has so many lantern styles to choose from, including paper, metal and wooden lantern styles. Of course, as Cabo’s leading custom décor design company, they are always happy to create additional lantern lighting to fit your theme.
One fun way to highlight a particular area of your event space (such as the dance floor or bar) is to use colored under lighting or accent lighting. When combined with monogram lighting, colored lighting gives a completely custom feel to any celebration.
Finally, for the perfect first dance or after-party photo op, sparklers are another of our favorite lighting effects! Your wedding photos will literally shine with the magical look of sparklers in Los Cabos!
The wedding planners at Creative Destination Events and the design team at Cabo Linens, Things and More… make the perfect team for your special event in Cabo. Contact us today to work with the Morel Companies on your destination wedding or private event!
A new year of weddings is right around the corner, and the team of Cabo San Lucas wedding planners at Creative Destination Events is excited to share 2017’s hottest new trends in wedding shoes with our brides-to-be!
According to the latest trends in high bridal fashion, strappy heels and embellished pumps are the wedding shoes to have this coming year. Metallics remain on-trend for brides who want something a little flashier for their wedding-day shoes.
We’re seeing many open-toed styles that will know be perfect for our Cabo San Lucas wedding brides. Embellishments such as flowers, lace and bows are all trendy looks in bridal shoes for 2017, and we think these special little details will look fabulous on a chic private villa bride.
Just in case we have any brides who love to make a grand entrance, the trendy new color for statement bridal shoes is: Black!
Don’t worry if you shy away from bolder, alternative bridal shoe trends. By hosting your Cabo San Lucas wedding with Creative Destination Events, you’re certain to leave an unforgettable impression on your guests!
If you’re recently engaged and considering a Cabo beach destination wedding, then you should really picture your engagement photos in Los Cabos!
The ideal vacation paradise, Cabo features sunny skies and warm weather year-round, which makes our little town the perfect location for fun, beautiful engagement photos.
Your engagement photos should take place somewhere meaningful where you both feel comfortable. Los Cabos is already such a special place for many of our couples, but just in case you haven’t visited yet, here are five great reasons to book your engagement photos in Cabo:
1. There’s an engagement shoot for every style! Whether you like to be on the beach, on the water, by the pool or exploring downtown, Cabo offers just about every kind of engagement setting you could ask for. You could do some photos by the marina, a few more in town and finish up with sunset pictures on the beach.
2. An engagement shoot in Cabo allows you to meet and get comfortable with your photographer. Better chemistry with your photographer makes for better wedding photos. Why not do an engagement session and get to know your photographer better?
3. You can do your engagement photos while on vacation or as part of your site visit. In case you need another reason to escape to Los Cabos, consider booking your engagement photos here during one of your wedding planning trips or vacations.
4. Your Cabo beach wedding engagement photos will fit perfectly with your destination-wedding theme. Many couples design their wedding save-the-dates using a photo or two from their engagement session. If you shoot your engagement photos in Cabo, they will make the best custom wedding details, like this guest book our bride and groom showed off at their Cabo reception.
5. Booking your engagement photos in Cabo gives you a chance to try out your hair and make-up artist before the wedding. Professional engagement photos are a once-in-a-lifetime occasion worthy of hiring an expert bridal salon. If you’re getting married in Cabo, you should use your engagement session as an opportunity to try out the services of your bridal salon before your wedding day. We recommend Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care for all your bridal beauty needs.
When planning your engagement session in Cabo, remember to wear solid colors, and keep jewelry to a minimum. Give us a call for more ideas about how to plan your engagement photos in Los Cabos!