Los Cabos is the perfect destination for a gorgeous wedding on the beach.
With miles of soft sand and breathtaking ocean views, there are endless options for unforgettable beach ceremonies in Cabo.
We want our Cabo brides to picture themselves exchanging vows in front of their closest friends and family as the sun sets over the ocean. Of course, in order to inspire that vision, we’re sharing a few of our favorite Cabo wedding beach ceremony set-ups!
When we design beach ceremonies, our Cabo wedding planners work closely with our expert floral and décor teams to create a beautiful huppah. The ceremony huppah serves as a backdrop for the nuptials, and enhances the gorgeous view.
Some of our favorite huppahs are simple and rustic, but we also adore elaborate huppahs! Oversized fresh florals, hanging greenery and lanterns are stylish ways to add a personal touch to the huppah and aisle.
The aisle itself should complement the ceremony huppah. A few scattered rose petals work great for minimalist beach wedding ceremonies, but the options for aisle décor are endless. For more intricate beach ceremonies, a monogrammed aisle, large flower arrangements and floral aisle designs all add an air of sophistication to the set-up.
Guest seating is another important element of a Cabo beach wedding. Our wedding planners know just the right seating to suggest for every couple’s style. Whether you love the look of rustic bench seating, dark wood or elegant Chiavari chairs, the team at Creative Destination Events has the perfect seating for your destination beach wedding!
Since beach weddings mean sandy feet, we recommend choosing a shoe station where guests can leave their shoes behind while they attend the ceremony. Our planners will makes sure your shoe station coordinates with the décor style and signage of your beach ceremony.
There’s nothing quite like a destination wedding on the beach in Los Cabos. With the right ceremony huppah, a gorgeous aisle to walk down, and all the amenities for your guests to witness your vows, your Cabo beach wedding will be a dream come true!
Call the wedding planners at Creative Destination Events today to find out more about how truly amazing weddings in Cabo can be!
After your partner proposes, then it’s your turn to pop the big question to your best friends: “Will you be my bridesmaid?”
Choosing your bridal party is a big step towards the most important day of your life. Your bridesmaids will be just like family as you plan your wedding, say goodbye to your single days and, of course, when you celebrate your marriage on the big day itself
Asking your friends to take on such a significant role is a special moment, and at Creative Destination Events, we love turning special moments into unforgettable memories! Your friends will forever treasure the day you asked them to be your bridesmaid if you use one of these 8 creative ideas:
1. The only piece missing is you! A personalized puzzle is an adorable way to ask your friends to be in your wedding. And it makes a cute keepsake they can frame and hang on their wall!
2. Here’s what we’re going to need to have a good time. Are you in? A bridesmaid box or wedding kit has everything your girls need to have fun before the big day: drinks, nail polish, chocolates, candles and whatever else means the most to you and your squad.
3. I can’t tie the knot without you! These pretty bridesmaid hair ties are both practical and pretty!
4. Will candy convince you? Sweet candies with a personal message are one tasty way to ask your friend to be a part of your wedding day.
5. I donut want to get married without you. A donut alone would do the trick for us, but the sweet message inside guarantees your friends will say “yes!"
6. First drink your coffee, then say you’ll be my bridesmaid. This special personalized coffee mug is something your friends will treasure long after your wedding day. a personalized card is the perfect invitation for your girls to join your wedding party.
7. A special card for a special request. Whether it’s hand-lettered, hand-painted or just the cutest printed card, a personalized card is the perfect invitation for your girls to join your wedding party.
8. Your friendship is a gift, so I got you something special. Your best friends probably mean the world to you, so why not give them a gorgeous little token of your appreciation when you ask them to be in your wedding? A bottle of champagne with a cute necklace, bracelet or earrings would be a generous touch, and they can wear the jewelry on your wedding day!
The team of wedding planners at Creative Destination Events knows all the most original ways to pop the question to your Cabo bridesmaids. Contact us to learn more today!
It’s February, and love is in the air in Los Cabos! Nothing sets the mood quite like the perfect event lighting, so this week we’re sharing some of our favorite lighting looks from our sister company, Cabo Linens, Things and More….
Proper lighting is one of the most vital elements of any special occasion. Lighting not only transforms your venue into a magical space for your guests, but also it creates a dramatic first impression when people walk into each area for the first time.
There are so many ways to customize your lighting design, and no one in Cabo designs an unforgettable event space better than our team of wedding planners working with Cabo Linens, Things and More…!
For a rustic lighting design that still radiates romance, we love the look of string lighting. From beach venues to intimate garden affairs, string lighting is versatile enough to go from casual to elegant in any setting.
Candles are another of our favorite lighting elements. The soft glow of candlelight always sets a romantic tone, and the simple look of votives and mirrors will never go out of style.
Lanterns are also a trendy lighting option we adore for events in Los Cabos. Cabo Linens, Things and More… has so many lantern styles to choose from, including paper, metal and wooden lantern styles. Of course, as Cabo’s leading custom décor design company, they are always happy to create additional lantern lighting to fit your theme.
One fun way to highlight a particular area of your event space (such as the dance floor or bar) is to use colored under lighting or accent lighting. When combined with monogram lighting, colored lighting gives a completely custom feel to any celebration.
Finally, for the perfect first dance or after-party photo op, sparklers are another of our favorite lighting effects! Your wedding photos will literally shine with the magical look of sparklers in Los Cabos!
The wedding planners at Creative Destination Events and the design team at Cabo Linens, Things and More… make the perfect team for your special event in Cabo. Contact us today to work with the Morel Companies on your destination wedding or private event!
This time of year, many couples are recently engaged. We want to make sure they enjoy the Los Cabos wedding planning experience from start to finish. Since destination wedding planning in Los Cabos from afar can be an overwhelming process, we’re starting 2017 with the many important reasons to hire a Los Cabos wedding planner from Creative Destination Events.
A good wedding planner makes any bride’s life a lot easier, but for Los Cabos destination brides, it is essential to have a local professional from your wedding destination working on your behalf. When questions and concerns come up (as they always do), a destination bride cannot simply stop by the venue and clear up the confusion. Having a trustworthy professional on your side is necessary when you’re planning the most important day of your life from another country!
Newly engaged couples, here are five important reasons why hiring our team of professional wedding planners should be your first step in planning a Cabo wedding:
1. As premier Los Cabos Wedding planners, we care about your vision and your personality as a couple, and we promise to make sure that vision comes to life just as you imagined it.
2. We’re 100% familiar with all the best Cabo wedding venues, and we’ll help you choose the location that best matches your wedding style and the size of your guest list.
3. We build our vendor teams from scratch, and we only select the best, most reliable professionals in town!
4. Choosing Creative Destination Events means you also get the opportunity to work with Cabo’s premiere décor design company (Cabo Linens, Things and More…), as well as Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care, the most experienced bridal hair and make-up salon in the region.
5. No one obsesses more about the little design details than the planning team at Creative Destination Events. We consider your transportation, food and beverage, flowers, lighting, music, entertainment, bridal beauty, and so much more as we turn your destination dreams into reality.
Your Cabo wedding isn’t simply a ceremony and reception. The process of planning a destination wedding is much more involved—your guests need travel information, accommodations, vacation activities and directions to everything they’re expected to attend—and none of those plans include any of the actual wedding events! For the wedding itself, there is the welcome reception, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, after-party and farewell brunch to consider.
Planning a destination wedding in Cabo is essentially organizing a multi-day vacation itinerary for dozens of people and handling all the details from another country. The process is incredibly detailed and requires the full attention of a team of Los Cabos wedding planner professionals.